Tuesday, August 05, 2008

im back

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without virgin media by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how it took so long
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so im back
in cyber space
I just walked out on virgin media
and left that sad look upon thier face
I should have changed my stupid internet
I should have made them leave my alone
If I had known for just one second
theyed be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to tempt me with tv
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to type
I know I will stay online
I've got all my mail to send
I've got all web to surf
and I'll stay online
I will stay online

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP